Following is some valuable information regarding requirements for running casino gambling games on your computer.
If you’re looking to play some online gambling games on your computer or laptop, you should first make sure you have the best computer for casino gaming.
There’s just something about hearing the dice roll, the dealers and other players making comments and all the bells and whistles that happen at a casino. You want a computer to play casino games that makes you feel like you’re experiencing the real thing, even if you never leave home.
Computer System Requirements for Gambling Online
Most of today’s computers will handle the basics of online games, but when it comes to needing a gaming computer, you want a little more than just the basics. You’re going to use more RAM when you’re a gamer than if you’re just writing documents or playing basic games. You don’t want your computer to freeze up in the middle of a game or even worse, crash right in the middle of a play.
Take Me to the Casino
When you log on to an online casino site or download any number of gaming software programs, you need a computer with more than the basics in multimedia. Your graphics card and your computer’s speed and memory all work together to successfully handle all of the animation involved in casino games like slots, black jack, keno or the multitude of other games.
Along with the hardware inside the computer that makes it run smoothly, there are also certain software programs and internet connections you absolutely must have to make it the best computer for casino gaming. Some of the most important are:
- Adobe Flash, Java and Macromedia Shockwave, all installed on your PC, so you can play your games with the ultimate experience.
- High-speed bandwidth is essential for the best experience. DSL or a dial-up internet connection just won’t do it. FiOS or cable is your best bet.
- One of the first programs you want to install before you even connect to the internet – the latest in antivirus and malware protection.
Now for the system setup on your PC. Any one of the following setups is a good computer to play casino games with, so you really have to consider your budget first before anything.
Priced Under $600.00
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen display
- 8GB Dual Channel Memory, 256GB SSD
- 8X DVD Double-Layer Drive RW
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- Windows 10 Home
ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop, 15.6”
- IPS Level Full HD
- AMD Ryzen 5 3550H Processor
- AMD Radeon Rx 560X, 8GB DDR4
- 256GB PCIe Nvme SSD
- Gigabit WiFi
- Windows 10 – FX505DY-ES51
Both one of these laptops are examples of what you can get for less than $700 and you’ll be able to run most of the available casino software today, especially web-based. Even with these less expensive systems, you’ll still have excellent graphics, sound, and performance. For downloading and playing games offline, three USB ports make saving your programs a breeze.
The latest gaming software streams multiple voice channels, adds impressive play animations and generally makes the gaming experience rather exciting, like you’re really there. These laptops give you the full experience while saving you money.
If you want a larger screen for a more realistic experience, we suggest you head for a desktop model PC, although you may need to buy the monitor separately.
Lower Priced Desktop Systems
HP Omen Obelisk
- Intel® Core™ i7+ (Core i7 and Intel Optane™ memory)6 -OR-
- AMD Ryzen™ 7 processor7
- 32GB high bandwidth HyperX® Fury DDR4-2666 RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 graphics
- PCIe SSD with optional dual storage
Mid-Range Desktop Systems
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR
- Intel Core i5-8400 2.8GHz 6-Core
- Intel B360M Express Chipset
- 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD
- Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Video Card | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC WiFi
- Audio: 7.1 Channel
- PS2 Keyboard & Mouse Connection
- Special feature: 802.11AC WiFi
Some of the upgrades in these systems are the processor, the graphics card and RAM, plus built-in WiFi so you can play games from anywhere that has WiFi access. These bump the price up to around the $700-$900 range.
High-End Desktop Gaming Systems
High-end gaming systems may run you over $2000 in most cases. If you have the experience, you can build a high-end computer yourself or upgrade your existing system with faster components, However, the system below is a pre-built high-end gaming computer that will save you time and money over building your own.
Coming in at about $2,599
iBuyPower RDY ELIBG207
- CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200
- Storage: 1TB SATA SSD
Now we’re heading into terabytes for the hard drive and 16GB of RAM. You can logon to just about any casino gaming website or download and play just about any games offline without ever running out of space or memory.
If you were to build this system yourself, it would cost you an additional $200, yet it’s still built with powerful components.
Summing It Up
You can go portable and play your casino games from anywhere for less than $700 or you can go all out with a high-end desktop PC at around $2599.
Any one of these systems will satisfy all of your other computing needs too. Most of the lower-end or lower priced systems today are expandable so you can always upgrade the system if you feel more need for speed. Pre-built high-end systems are ready to take on today’s and the next generation of applications.